2013/06/11

Get ready for a bombshell


Die FrühlingsSommerluft macht komische Sachen mit mir. Ich habe mich gerade entschieden einen Badeanzug zu nähen und an einem Sewalong teilzunehmen.

Heather von Closet Case Files hat dieses bombastische Schnittmuster für einen Badeanzug veröffentlicht (hier erhältlich) und veranstaltet dazu besagten Sewalong. Since the lovely host is Canadian and the Sewalong will probably be quite international, I'm going to switch to English now and stick with it for every swim clothing related post. 

I read about the Sewalong only today. I browsed though the German fabric online stores if they had any swim suit materials - out of pure curiosity. I blinked and found myself with a full shopping cart and hit the order button.

I'm not a hundred percent sure if my blog will show some photos of myself in a swim suit eventually. But well, I guess I'm in now.

The Sewalong officially starts on Monday. So I hope that my material will get here in time.

4 comments:

  1. Von diesem SewAlong hab ich gestern auch gelesen und der Schnitt ist wirklich toll.
    Viel Glück und viel Erfolg!
    Ich bin gespannt auf das Ergebnis.
    viele Grüße
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Ich bin auch sehr gespannt... ;-)

      Delete
  2. I´m planning to sew it this weekend! Let´s see how it turns, yours is wonderful and suits you perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.